Attorney in Farmington
Serving Farmington Hills & the Surrounding Areas
From our office in Detroit, MI, we at Bahrie Law represent clients in Farmington and the Farmington Hills area in all types of personal injury, workers’ compensation, and Social Security disability matters. If you or someone you love was injured in a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall, or on-the-job incident, we can help you take legal action and seek the fair compensation and/or benefits you are owed.
We dedicate a substantial amount of our practice to helping injured and disabled individuals get back on their feet. Our practice areas include:
- Personal injury
- Workers’ compensation
- Social Security disability
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck and commercial vehicle accidents
- Slip and falls
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
We offer free initial consultations, as well as contingency fees for all personal injury and related services. This means that you do not owe any attorneys’ fees unless/until we recover compensation for you.
Do You Really Need a Personal Injury Attorney?
When you’ve been injured in an accident or due to the negligent or wrongful actions of another, it can be difficult to know what to do next. You need to get the right medical treatment, but you could also be facing significant financial hardships due to your injuries. Who is responsible for these costs? How do you file a personal injury claim? What steps do you need to take to protect your rights and better your chances of securing the maximum compensation you are entitled to?
An attorney can help you with all these concerns and more. Although you are not required by law to hire a personal injury attorney, it is a great idea to do so. Your attorney will be able to guide you through the process and ensure that you do not make any mistakes that jeopardize your recovery.
At Bahrie Law, our Farmington personal injury lawyers can help you with the following aspects of your personal injury lawsuit:
- Investigating the accident and establishing liability
- Evaluating your damages, including future projected losses
- Working with the insurance company on your behalf
- Preparing and filing all necessary paperwork
- Meeting critical deadlines
- Negotiating for a favorable settlement
- Preparing you and your case for litigation
- Representing you at trial if necessary
- Filing an appeal for a denied claim or unsatisfactory outcome
- Handling various disputes throughout the process
We know the state’s personal injury laws and processes and are familiar with the local court systems. Our attorneys have earned the respect of their peers, opponents, and judges due to their commitment to fighting tirelessly for their clients.
Why Choose Bahrie Law?
Regardless of the legal challenge you are up against, it is important that you work with the right team of attorneys, assistants, and support staff. The law firm you choose to represent you can make all the difference in the outcome of your case.
When you choose Bahrie Law, you get:
- More than 40 years of experience
- Personal attention and individual guidance
- Aggressive representation in and out of court
- A free initial consultation
- Multiple convenient office locations
- Compassionate support
- Consistent, honest communication
- Direct, one-on-one attention from your attorney
We are proud to offer both the experience and resources of a large firm and the personal touch of a boutique law office. Our Farmington Hills attorneys are ready to help you get started with your case and can address any concerns you may have during your complimentary case evaluation.
Call Our Office Today
The sooner you reach out to Bahrie Law, the sooner we can begin building your case. If you need help with a personal injury case, workers’ compensation claim or a Social Security disability appeal, do not hesitate to reach out to our team.