Attorney in Pontiac, MI
Fighting for the Rights of People Throughout Oakland County
When you are injured in an accident, arrested for a crime, or face any serious legal difficulty, it is imperative that you hire an experienced attorney as soon as possible. An attorney can help protect your rights and ensure that you do not make any mistakes that could jeopardize the outcome of your case.
At Bahrie Law, we have been representing clients throughout Michigan in complex personal injury, criminal defense, and family law matters since 1979. We are experienced and aggressive when it comes to protecting our clients’ rights—as evidenced by our impressive track record of success, including millions of dollars in compensation recovered for our personal injury clients. We pair this zealous approach with a high level of client service, attention, and care, providing compassionate, individualized legal counsel tailored to your unique needs, goals, and concerns.
If you would like to learn more about our firm, including how our attorneys in Pontiac, MI can help you with your case, call (800) 785-9924 and request a free consultation.
Focused on Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation & Social Security Disability
Our firm focuses on helping injured and disabled people get back on their feet. We work to recover the rightful benefits our clients are owed and strive to maximize their recoveries so that they can move forward with their lives.
We handle the following types of cases:
- Serious personal injury
- Wrongful death
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Slip and falls
- Medical malpractice
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Our Pontiac personal injury lawyers are well-versed in Michigan’s no-fault car accident system, as well as its medical malpractice and premises liability laws. We are also highly familiar with the workers’ compensation laws in our state, as well as federal rules regarding Social Security disability eligibility, claims, and appeals.
If you are experiencing any issues with the insurance company, or if your claim has been disputed or denied, we urge you to reach out to our firm right away to learn how we can help. Time is of the essence; the sooner you contact our team, the better.
What to Do After an Accident or Injury
While there are different processes for different types of accident and injury claims—for example, the process of filing a car accident claim differs from the process of seeking benefits after a workplace injury—there are some steps you should always take after any accident or injury. Doing these things not only protects your health and safety but also increases the chances of a favorable outcome when it comes to recovering compensation.
After any accident or injury, if possible/appropriate, do the following:
- Remain Calm: Being involved in an accident is a frightening experience, but you should do your best to stay calm. You should also stay at the scene of the accident and avoid moving unnecessarily until help arrives.
- Call 911: After a serious accident, you should call 911 and make sure you receive emergency medical attention at the scene (if necessary). You should also make sure police officers come out to the scene of the accident to prepare an official report.
- Exchange Information: If you can, try to get the name, contact information, and insurance information of the other people involved in the accident. This might a fellow driver, a property owner, or even a doctor or hospital.
- Document the Scene: Take pictures of the scene of the accident, as well as your injuries, if possible. Talk to witnesses and get their name(s) and contact information. Keep a record of your injuries, treatments, and recovery, as well.
- Report the Incident: In addition to filing a police report, you may need to report the incident to your insurance company, an employer, a property owner, or another party. Be sure to notify the proper entities as soon as possible, as deadlines may apply.
- Contact a Lawyer: After any type of accident or injury, it may be in your best interests to work with an experienced attorney. A lawyer can help you fight for a fair settlement and/or maximize your recovery/benefits.
There is no risk in talking to a Pontiac personal injury attorney at Bahrie Law. We offer free initial consultations and do not collect any attorney fees unless we recover compensation/benefits for you. We are happy to answer your questions and address your concerns in person at one of our multiple offices or by phone/video conferencing.
Contact Bahrie Law to Speak to a Lawyer Today
No matter your legal needs, you can feel confident knowing that we have your best interests at heart. At Bahrie Law, we offer the compassion, care, and personal attention of a boutique law office, coupled with the resources, skill, and reputation of a large and respected firm. From our office in Livonia, we proudly represent clients in and around Pontiac, MI, as well as throughout Oakland County and beyond.
We can help you with your personal injury, workers’ compensation, Social Security disability, divorce, family law, criminal defense, probate, or estate planning needs today. Get in touch with us to request a complimentary consultation and case evaluation.
Thank you Justin Bahrie and your entire law firm- Darrell R.
I would completely trust this law firm.- Rachael J.
Would strongly recommend him to any prospective clients- Dave H.
Choose Bahrie Law- Nette W.
This by far has been a great experience- Raquel A.
$1,775,000 Wrongful Death In Jail
The client had swallowed windshield-wiper fluid but police reportedly thought he was drunk. Case settled in with one defendant and went to trial with the other
$550,000 Auto Accident
The driver likely was not paying attention to the road as he ran a stop sign and failed to yield before crossing an intersection and crashed into a large tree. The client underwent 3 shoulder surgeries. The case settled at mediation.
$415,000 Auto accident
$328,494 Worker's Compensation
$300,000 Auto Accident
The client was driving in a residential neighborhood when Defendant accelerated out of her driveway in reverse and collided with the client’s vehicle.
$300,000 Auto Accident
The at-fault driver ran a stop sign and collided with a vehicle in which the client—who was pregnant with a 22-week old unborn child—was a passenger.
$255,000 Car Accident
$250,000 Auto Accident
The client was a passenger in a single-vehicle rollover accident caused by an intoxicated driver. The client injured her neck requiring surgery but made a good recovery post-surgery.
$180,000 Workers' Compensation
$163,000 Workers' Compensation