Attorney in Novi
Representing All of Oakland County
Legal challenges can be incredibly stressful, but when you put Bahrie Law on your side, you can feel confident knowing that our attorneys will do everything possible to protect your rights and fight for your future. Since 1979, our firm has been representing clients in complex personal injury, workers’ compensation, and Social Security disability (SSD) cases, as well as divorce and family law matters and criminal defense. From our office in Livonia, MI, we serve clients in Novi and throughout the surrounding areas.
We are proud to offer aggressive, proven representation, coupled with a level of personal attention and service you can only find at a boutique law firm. We understand that this is an incredibly stressful time in your life; that is why our team is here to provide the answers, guidance, and counsel you need.
Our Practice Areas
We dedicate a significant portion of our practice to helping injured and disabled individuals fight for the rightful compensation and/or benefits they are owed.
We routinely handle cases involving:
- Serious personal injury
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Work-related injuries
- Workers’ compensation
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Our attorneys are also experienced in complex family law and divorce cases involving alimony/spousal support, child custody and support, and property division, as well as issues of domestic abuse and personal protection orders. We are also proud to defend clients against serious criminal charges, such as driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs (DUI/OWI), drug possession, and indecent exposure. And, if you need help navigating probate or planning for the future of your family and your estate, our firm can assist you with that as well.
Regardless of the complexity or severity of your situation, our Novi attorneys are here to provide you with answers and the information you need to make empowered decisions about your future.
Understanding Your Rights During the Legal Process
When facing legal challenges, most people know that they have certain rights, but many are unsure exactly what those rights are. However, it is important that you know your rights so that you can protect yourself—and your future—during the legal process.
If you are injured in an accident, at work, or due to the negligent or wrongful conduct of someone else, remember that you have the following rights:
- The right to seek medical attention, including the right to visit a doctor of your choice after a work-related accident, injury, or illness
- The right to refrain from providing an official statement to insurance adjusters, including both your own insurance company and the other party’s insurance provider
- The right to fight back against a disputed claim or appeal a denied claim, including denied workers’ compensation and SSD claims
- The right to work with an attorney at any point during the claims filing process, including initial filing stages, negotiations, arbitrations, and at trial
No matter the legal issue at hand, this last point is always true—you have the right to hire an attorney to represent you during the legal process. This is not only your right but also in your best interests, as an experienced attorney can help you navigate various legal proceedings and help you avoid making mistakes that could jeopardize the outcome of your case.
How to Choose the Right Attorney
Choosing the right attorney is an important—but often overwhelming—aspect of a successful case. How can you be sure that the law firm you are choosing is the best possible one for your situation?
In fact, there are a few things you should look for when hiring an attorney to help you with your case:
- Experience: It’s a good idea to work with an attorney who not only has general experience but also specific experience in the type of case you have. For example, if you were injured in a motorcycle accident, an attorney who has handled motorcycle accident claims in your area will have a better understanding of the procedures and processes involved, as well as the local court system, than a lawyer without this experience.
- Track Record: Evaluate potential firms’ track records and look for one that has a demonstrated record of success. This shows that they not only have the right experience, but they also know how to get results.
- Service: Whether you were injured in an accident or have been arrested on DUI charges, navigating any legal matter is stressful. You want a legal team that offers a high level of service and personal attention, one you can count on to be available and accessible when you need them. You want to know that your calls will be answered or promptly returned and that you’ll have access to your attorney throughout the legal process.
- Fee Structures: When looking at potential law firms, look for one that offers clear fee structures. Remember that nearly all personal injury services are provided on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not owe upfront fees and attorney costs are paid via a percentage of the total recovery. Your attorney should discuss this percentage with you early on in the process and provide clear, upfront fee and payment structures.
At Bahrie Law, we are committed to ethical, integrity-based service and a high level of client communication and care. We are proud of our proven track record of success—including millions of dollars recovered in compensation for our clients—but we are most proud of the tangible ways in which we have helped real people facing real challenges achieve the results they needed to move forward with their lives.
Learn More; Call to Request a Free Consultation
If you have suffered a serious injury or disability due to someone else’s negligence, need help appealing a denied workers’ compensation or SSD claim, are navigating a difficult divorce or child custody battle, have been accused of or arrested for a crime, or need help planning for your future, do not hesitate to contact our Novi attorneys. We offer free, confidential consultations at absolutely no obligation and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
With multiple offices located throughout Michigan, we are well-equipped to serve you. We can meet in person or by phone/video conferencing for your convenience.
Take the first step—contact us today at (800) 785-9924 to schedule a complimentary case evaluation with our caring and compassionate team.
$1,775,000Wrongful Death In Jail
The client had swallowed windshield-wiper fluid but police reportedly thought he was drunk. Case settled in with one defendant and went to trial with the other
The driver likely was not paying attention to the road as he ran a stop sign and failed to yield before crossing an intersection and crashed into a large tree. The client underwent 3 shoulder surgeries. The case settled at mediation.
The at-fault driver ran a stop sign and collided with a vehicle in which the client—who was pregnant with a 22-week old unborn child—was a passenger.
Thank you Justin Bahrie and your entire law firm
“I will be recommending them to all my friends and family not just for disability but any other things that come up in life great people to work with.”
- Darrell R.
I would completely trust this law firm.
“Even when I had doubts, he took the time to patiently explain things to me, which really helped reduce my stress. I am really glad that I listened to his counsel, and followed his advice. He definitely knows his stuff.”
- Rachael J.
This by far has been a great experience
“If you're not sure whom to choose as your attorney, please give Bahrie Law a chance to win your case!!! They are just awesome!!!”
- Raquel A.
Thank You Bahrie Law!
“Justin Bahrie made me feel confident that I would be well-represented through a very trying time and was successful in getting me a positive ruling in my case.”
- Lyle W.
I highly recommend Bahrie Law!
“Justin made me feel at ease from the beginning. He is knowledgeable and fair. His guidance and experience were extremely helpful in a very difficult time.”
- Katie E.